Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Exterminator Company

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
exterminator company
How do I stop bees from getting into my house.?

My condo assoc. had an exterminator come out and get rid of the nest that was near the window, and they also said they would have someone check and caulk around the windows where the bees are getting in...but that didn't seem to work because I am still getting 2-4 bees in my house per day. Any suggestions? Should I have a window company come out and pull out the windows and insulate and seal them back up? HELP!!!


I doubt you are getting random bees through window areas EVERY day. Chances are pretty good you have a nest somewhere like the attic, rafters or between the studs in an exterior wall. You need to do some investigating and try to find the source. If they are in an exterior wall you will need to get a GOOD exterminator out to take care of them. If they are in your attic or rafters have them removed and to prevent them from returning, or from other species such as wasps etcetera from taking up residence you can use an old trick that has standed the test of time. In your attic, or rafters place or hang open containers of moth balls. No kidding, it really works!


Surety Exterminating Co









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="8"]exterminator company[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]exterminator company[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]exterminator company[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments: