Thursday, 20 August 2009

Pest Off

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
pest off
What is a good organic way to keep pests off my citrus trees?

I have a few citrus trees, lime, honey bell, and red navel that are getting eaten up. We are all organic with them so I need something that will get the pests off and is eco friendly...?
obviously i know about poison...i wanted to know if anyone had anything they had tried that worked...i.e. home remedies (like the lady bug thing mentioned)...ect...


Excuse for not speaking English fluently because I am Brazilian, here in Brazil we planted 2 or 3 tobacco seedlings in the orchard to move away pests, and as potion left of sauce a cigar in 2 liters of water during 2 days joined 1 spoons of powdered soap (the soap is for the potion to arrest the leaves) and we sprayed the trees. All of the pests stand back. This is not toxic, it is only disguise the plant making the pests think that it is a tobacco plantation.


Keeping pests off your plants









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="8"]pest off[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]pest off[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]pest off[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments: