Saturday, 8 August 2009

Pests House

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
pests house
How do I prevent Harlequin Ladybirds from infesting my house in the winter?

I have lived in my current house for 2 years. Every spring there are about 30-50+ harlequin ladybirds that come out from nowhere inside my house. They try to get out of the house through the windows, and are a major pest. They bite, they stain furniture, and I am pretty sure I am allergic to them. How do I prevent these pests from infesting my house??


find the holes or crevices where they are getting in and seal them out.... those that are inside already are best sucked up in a vacuum hose and bagged and disposed of..... you have only under a hundred?... I've talked to folks on the net who live near farming fields and who have had THOUSANDS!!!....


Gardening: Repelling Pests : How to Repel House Flies









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="8"]pests house[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]pests house[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]pests house[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments: