The Pied Piper of Hamelin Question !?
In your opinion, was the pied piper good or was he bad? Explain with evidence from the text. Okay, I DID READ THE POEM, which was 7 pages long. Okay, this is what I think.. I think the pied piper was good because he made all the bad suffering go away from the town by blowing into his pipe. Is that correct? Because, that is what I think.. Please tell me if I am. Thank you very much for your help. :) Oh, please please explain to me what really happened in the story. I know there was suffering because these vermin ... idk what they were but they ate everything.. (insects??) and Hamelin, is the guy's name that blows the pipe? Right??
Hamelin is the name of the town. The Pied Piper was hired by the townspeople of Hamelin to get rid of their rats. He played a tune and led all the rats out of the town. They were very pleased, but refused to pay him. So, he played another tune and led all of their children out of the town, never to be seen again. I don't think the Piper is good or bad-the tale shows us there are consequences to going back on our promises.
The Pied Piper of Hamelin : by Cosgrove Hall
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]hamelin vermin[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]hamelin vermin[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment