How can I kill fleas without hiring an expensive fumigation service?
I've recently noticed tiny black jumping insects in my home that I think are fleas, but I don't have any pets. I was wondering if there was some way to kill them myself w/out hiring an expensive and time consuming fumigation service. Any suggestions?
Most stores like WalMart or PetSmart will sell fume canisters. They are small, about the size of an 8oz coke can, and cost a few dollars - maybe $10 for a pack of 4.
You clear out the house, set the canisters in each of the rooms, and then turn each of them on (You press down and it starts to shoot a bunch of stuff in the air and locks in place) from the back of your house to the front, and then leave the house for an hour or two while it does its thing. Make sure to shut your windows to the fume can kill the fleas.
You should also wash all of your clothes after wards, clean your dishes, vacuum, etc.
I had a place that was infected with fleas from my roommate's cat, and we loaded up the place with fume canisters, washed all of our clothes, and never had any other issues.
---
Oh! We also used this flea killer powder. We used it at the same time as the fume canisters. You sprinkle it all over the carpet, let it sit a while, and then vacuum it up.
Fumigation warehouse
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="8"]fumigation[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]fumigation[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]fumigation[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment