Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Home Pest Inspection

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
home pest inspection
How do I add missing access points to my home to allow for a complete pest inspection?

Do I need licensed contractor or would it be sufficient to hire a handyman?
I'm getting my home ready for sale and a reputable pest inspection company did an inspection but couldn't find access points to my front deck and under my home so the inspection was only partially completed.


Missing access points? What like you can't find a door that used to be there? Like the pest inspectors go off of a blue print, and ignore doors and windows that aren't on there?

I don't get it. Just hire a new pest inspector, and point to your problem areas.

Unless there's a problem with your blueprints. If that's the case, you may have had some unauthorized rennovations. You may need to talk to city planners about that, and hopefully you have proof that it was that way when you bought it, otherwise you may be subject to fines.


Termidor Home Termite Inspection Tips









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="8"]home pest inspection[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]home pest inspection[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]home pest inspection[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments: