Saturday, 28 November 2009

Common House Pest

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
common house pest
has anyone used a pest-a cator and did it work for you?

I live in a middle unit 2 floor townhouse. There are nighbors on both sides of me. The other night I heard a scratching noise from what sounded like inside my bedroom wall, which is a common wall with the neighbor. I have not seen any droppings of any kind throughtout my home, so I don't think anything is inside my house, just hanging out in the walls. Actually, the bedroom wall is the only place I heard it. I am hoping it was the neighbor's dog on the other side of the wall making those scratching noises! I purchased this thing called a pest a cator 2000 at Home Depot today. You plug it in and it does something to the electrical current through the walls, floors, ceilings in your home that drives rodents away. Has any one else had any luck with these? I am completley terrifed of rodents! Oh I have also placed cotton balls soaked in peppermint oil strategically throughout my place.


Total bunk! Save your money.


必安住水蒸式殺蟲劑20秒殺滿篇









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="8"]common house pest[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]common house pest[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]common house pest[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments: