Saturday, 6 November 2010

Pest Bomb

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
pest bomb
Is it ok to put a pest bomb in my wall?

Due to a plumbing situation, I have a hole in one of my walls. I have had a pest problem in the past and I got a suggestion to put a pest bomb in the wall to kill any bugs hiding in there. Is that ok or will that do more harm than good, especially to the structures inside the wall. I think it is a good idea to get to unreachable areas but I just want to make sure i can.


it would be a waste of time and money...the fogger only kills what it contacts and the effectiveness is gone after a number of minutes. Also they treat around 5000 to 6000 cubic feet and that wall section may have 15 cubic feet at most. All the excess propellant would make an oily mess that will spill out of the basebords if not soak through the sheetrock. If the area is going to stay open it would be more effective to just get a home product like "Ortho Home Defense" and spray in there every 4-6 weeks or dust the wall area with an insecticide dust like boric acid or even a flea powder would work, then close the hole up.


GTA IV Pest Control - Using Packie's Car Bomb









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="8"]pest bomb[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]pest bomb[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]pest bomb[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments: