Friday, 16 December 2011

Emergency Pest Control

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
emergency pest control
My apartment manager said she's not responsble for lending keys to an employee and my belongings dissapearing!

She said that it was an emergency pest control for roaches so she gave the keys to the pest control guy named James, they gave notice without saying the date or time and the police said he coudn't help. When I came back from work my TV, notebook, and some valuables were gone. She said it's my fault because I wasn't home.

I filed a police report and he said he couldn't do anything because I didn't have any cameras in my apartment, how outrageous.

Also they're saying I can't install a chain door lock because it's illegal in this apartment.

Please help me find out how I can have this problem solved. The manager said next time if I'm not home again the pest control has the right to come in, and if anything dissapears I am the one responsible for not being home. Why are they saying this that sounds outrageous?

I think a lawyer is no good because things that were missing were not more than $2000, and the police already said I didn't have this recorded on camera.


I was an apartment manager for 25 years. I managed 300 units.
1) Roaches are not good. BUT she had to call the exterminator to visit. When she made that appointment, she should have put out notices to all the tenants. Roaches are not an emergency like fire or water. NO ENTRY.
2) No person should be given a key to anything if they are not an employee of the management company.
3) An employee should always accompany a sub contractor or vendor type person into a unit.
4) HOW could you be at home IF you were not made aware someone was coming? You do not have to be at home for an exterminator to come in.
5) You can't install a chain lock. They have to be able to enter at all times in case of a REAL emergency without kicking the door in.
6) I would go to the police department & inquire about this. I have never heard of anything so stupid.
7) Someone on their staff or someone they sent in your unit with a key took personal items that belonged to you. The management company is responsible for this.
8) They are going to hit you with how many people have you given your apartment key to? Could it be an old boyfriend that wanted his stuff back? Be prepared for that line next.

I can't believe the cops didn't question the roach guy & the maintenance guy. I guess your next move after the police would be to phone the management company & talk to them about it. I will guarantee you they are not aware of what happened. ROACHES ARE NOT AN EMERGENCY.........

HOW many people do you think have cameras set up in their apartments to watch for break ins? What is wrong with these people?


Emergency Pest Control, Exterminator in Fremont CA 94536









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]emergency pest control[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]emergency pest control[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments: