does riddex plug-in pest control work?
Never heard of it. Sounds interesting.
I had some problems with some rodents or something running around in the walls and attic. I read somewhere online that someone used scented dryer sheets in her attic and the rats went away. So, I did this.
I also used very scented Walmart talcum powder around the perimeter of my house and they just went away. I know that sounds crazy, but they just didn't like it and never came back. I then sealed up all the small cracks and holes around my house.
Rats can get into areas that are 1/2 inch or larger and mice can get in places that 1/4 inch or larger. So, after you think you've gotten rid of them start sealing up those small cracks.
If you decide to use Riddex Plug-in, I'd love to know how it works for you. Good luck.
riddex.wmv
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]riddex pest control[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]riddex pest control[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]riddex pest control[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment