Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Pest Genie

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
pest genie
How do you get rid of annoying Telemarketing Calls ? 01477537806?

I'm registered on TPS,but still they ring and now they are ringing on my mobile.
I don't answer my phone anymore.I always check the number first and if I know the person I will call back.
I've found out 01477537816 are based in Cheshire,insurance firm called Genie .
Absolute Pests


Do what I did - next time they ring, let them ramble on and then say - TO be honest, I have done some research and I now know where your company is - I am up that way next week and I am going to pop into your main office and ask to speak to the manager - when he/she comes to speak to me, I am going to shove a phone up their butt to see if they like being annoyed by a phone

Never heard from them again


Regret-Scape: Private Server | Hybrid DMs | Genie vs Beast









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="8"]pest genie[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]pest genie[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]pest genie[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments: