Thursday, 9 July 2009

Pest Repeller

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
pest repeller
Will an electronic pest repeller hurt my ferrets?

We have mice in the house and have tried everything, traps, glue traps, peppermint oil, d-Con, all to no avail. Our landlord is cheap and doesn't want to actually get an exterminator to come take a look. He is now suggesting a Black and Decker electronic pest repeller that uses ultrasonic technology to keep mice away, but I have to ferrets and almost positive it will hurt them. Anyone have any direct experience with this?


I did some quick research and it says that rodent pets such as hamsters and ferrets must be kept in a separate, closed off area away from the ultra sonic waves. I'm not sure what the range is, but if the range is small enough that putting your pets in another room keeps them away from it, how well can it really work? I recently had a mouse problem but got rid of it. I had been hearing something running around my ceiling (drop ceiling in the basement) for a few weeks and got some of those wooden traps that snap. I put some in the ceiling and some in the storage under the kitchen and caught maybe 6 mice within the week. I knew there was a small hole in the storage room going to outside so I got my dad to take a look and when he moved some insulation, dozens of mice ran out. It was crazy. He fixed up the hole that day and we haven't had any mice in our traps since. You should check around if there's anywhere the mice could be getting in, and I suggest strategically placing a few wooden snapping mouse traps around wherever those areas might be. Mice run along walls and cover their whole territory every night. Good luck!


Home Sentinel - Home Pest Repeller









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="8"]pest repeller[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]pest repeller[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]pest repeller[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments: