Saturday, 16 January 2010

Pest Controls

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
pest controls
Do electronic pest controls work?

I am asking about thoes high frequency devices to scare away rodents


I really think they help. I've been using them for about a year and a half at my farm.

One thing to keep in mind is the amt. of space they cover. I use at least 2 in every room (in the kitchen, I have at least 3).

The most common places for rodents are 1) Kitchen 2) Laundry Room 3) Bathrooms.

I bought mine from Wal-Mart (2 per pack for about $18 a pack). And yeah...I bought a ton of them, but it's been worth evey penny.

I wish I had the name of the brand handy, because they work a lot better than the newer ones I've bought (my by Black and Decker).

Place them carefully...such as...no obstructions in front of them (obviously). And also it helps if it's placed near a corner, where the sounds waves can bounce a bit.




[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="8"]pest controls[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]pest controls[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]pest controls[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments: