Saturday, 16 January 2010

Pest Removal Services

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
pest removal services
Professional bee removal dust - how best to clean it up?

We had a bee hive in our wall, with bees getting into the house. We had a pest removal service come yesterday and dust for the bees in the house and also dust the hive in the wall. When we got home today, there's dead bees everywhere - which is fantastic. However, how do I remove the dust so that my two small children don't get sick from it? I vacuumed up the bees and used water to wipe up the dust around the windows. The company said we're safe to be in the house now, but didn't specifically say how to get rid of the dusting. They are on winter hours now, so they're kinda hard to get a hold of. Anyone go through this before and know what to do? Did I do it correctly? Thanks for any help you can give!
Thanks so much!


You did great! I used vinegar diluted in water for the dusting.


NJ Pest Control - House Mouse Removal Services in Northern New Jersey









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="8"]pest removal services[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]pest removal services[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]pest removal services[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments: